Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Banyan Cay Resort & Golf is a unique luxury resort that will mark the entry of the Destination Hotels brand into Florida and will be the first full-service Hyatt-branded property in Palm Beach County. Near West Palm Beach International Airport, this stunning brand new resort will provide comprehensive boutique hotel services for hotel guests and tenants of the resort's residential properties.
In addition to the Jack Nicklaus Signature Course, practice facilities, and clubhouse, Banyan Cay will feature the best spa in West Palm Beach, a signature restaurant with complete catering services, and event and meeting facilities for groups of up to 200 people.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are searching for a dynamic take-charge leader with a genuine interest in building strong cultures and developing teams eager to learn and grow service providers. This cheerful and passionate leader has always had a natural bend toward hospitality, no matter where they worked, because they've always seen themselves as part of something bigger. This individual has a natural ability to brighten a room and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. This innate compassion allows them to connect on a deeper level and cultivate unique, personalized experiences for the people they serve.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with 2-3 years experience leading a Front Office team in a service focused hotel or resort environment
- Someone available to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
- Someone with a college degree preferred
- Someone with a strong desire to make an impact on other people
- Someone with an outgoing and engaging personality
- Someone with strong Computer skills, and experience with PMS systems
- Someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Someone with the ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- Hyatt experience a plus
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.