Roessel Joy has partnered with a manufacturing company in Gloucester, MA and is seeking an AP Associate to join their team asap! The ideal candidate has some prior experience. THis is an incredible opportunity to join a company offering superb work/life balance and competitive salary. Accountabilities:
- Receives and processes invoices for payment.
- Receives and verifies expense reports; reconciles expense and other financial reports with account balances and other office records.
- Facilitates payment of vendors, which may include verification of federal ID numbers, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving discrepancies.
- Ensures outstanding obligations are credited upon payment, identifies discount opportunities, and facilitates purchase order amendments or stop-payment orders as needed.
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions.
- Calculates and reports sales tax based on paid invoices.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- Must be reliable and extremely trustworthy.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related programs.
- Must be able to learn other accounting software systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records.