Who We Are
At ACCURE, we're empowering batteries and those who use them.
ACCURE Battery Intelligence is an Aachen-based software start-up founded in 2020. We combine cutting-edge research with a practical understanding of the challenges that companies face when dealing with modern battery systems. Using our highly scalable cloud monitoring and optimization platform, we drastically improve the safety and performance of batteries in electric vehicles or grid storage. We currently are a team of 28 with significant traction and are backed by two of Europe's leading early-stage VCs
Our mission: Safe, efficient and sustainable batteries for a clean energy future.
To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join our fast-growing international team. At ACCURE, people with diverse professional backgrounds work together on our common vision of a clean energy future. We value passion and humbleness and are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team.
As an Analytics Engineer (d/f/m) you will be empowering our battery analytics team by transforming and curating data using dbt on snowflake and preparing result visualization using looker. You will be responsible that we use state-of-the-art dbt and looker best practices to transform data of an increasing number of clients in an efficient and sustainable way.
- 2+ years of professional experience in analytics engineering using dbt and/or looker, preferably in an agile development environment
- Experience in managing large data sets on cloud data warehouses, preferably snowflake and AWS
- Mentoring experience with strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency creating dashboards in looker would be a plus
- Direct involvement with technologies which are at the forefront of the global energy transition
- An opportunity to experiment with one of the world's largest (and constantly growing) batteryoperation datasets
- Powerful hardware and working environment/IDE of your choice
- A lovely office at the heart of Europe; with remote working possibilities
- Flexible scheduling and competitive salary
- 100% remote work possible
At ACCURE, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at ACCURE. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.