The Data and Analytics team unlocks business value at Koch Engineered Solutions
using data-driven solutions through data lake architectures, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data science built on cloud technologies. This function creates sustainable value and competitive advantage by identifying opportunities of innovation to increase the conversion speed of information into effective decision making. We deliver profitable technology-driven solutions through virtuous cycles of mutual benefit with our partners, earning trust, and working from a shared vision.
Currently we are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative Analytics Engagement Manager
to join our team. This person will create business value by program managing and collaborating with customers, key stakeholders, advanced analytics, and data science teams. They will be translating customer needs into opportunities for team engagements. What You Will Do In Your RoleEngagement Leader
- Main Point of contact with customer once a use case has been submitted for consideration within their focused capability. Assess use cases; challenge assumptions and hypotheses; discuss potential alternatives; solidify value proposition; understand how we measure and have a point of view on which path of operating model to take. Republic of Science
- Continually seek and share knowledge with other Engagement Leaders within Koch to understand if there a new or better way to do something. We must never assume that what we have already done will be good enough tomorrow. Analytics Foundation - Help develop analytic roadmap for future needs. Work with other Engagement Leaders, data analysts and data engineers to build an Organizational Data Strategy & Design Patterns that are scalable and integrates processes and data across capabilities. Data Literacy and Enablement
- As an engagement leader, work to help identify ways to improve the organization's ability to utilize data in context and define valuable use cases. Empower capabilities to take ownership of their data and find insights that drive business action. Identify areas where mentorship and training are needed. Work with the data capability to make the needed training and/or mentorship are available. Help provide knowledge and context for use of data catalog. Data Governance
- Help Data Governance team understand business data being used for each use case and how to design a solution for keeping data clean and consistent across systems using a risk adjusted value added approach. Project Management
- Manage each project that is approved for work. Define timelines and communicate updates or issues as needed with business sponsors, stakeholders, and team members. The Experience You Will BringRequirements:
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with broad business problem-solving and advanced analytics use cases
- Experience working through analytical or data problems and creating solutions
- Demonstrated experience in an analytics or data science program and leading a project from initial scoping, delivering a minimum viable product, and deployment at-scale
- Experience in experimentation - know how to frame, execute, pivot an experiment
- Experience delivering results from analytics/IT projects
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience working in advanced analytics including data science and data engineering
- Experience in building visualizations within data-exploration tools
- Prior analytics and consulting experience preferred
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: