Regional West Physicians Clinic has over 28 specialty clinics to assist in the needs of the communities we call home. We are actively looking for a caring individual to join the team as an Advanced Practice Professional in our Urology Clinic.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of health care and patient care management, while maintaining safety and quality of care practices.
As an RWPC Advanced Practice Professional, you will:
- Assess patient health by interviewing patients, performing medical examinations and studying medical histories
- Identify short term and long term patient care issues to be addressed
- Determine abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests and interpreting results
- Provide continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans
- Prescribe medications within scope of practice as needed
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Graduated from an accredited Physician Assistant or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse program
- Passed national certification
- Licensure as a PA or APRN in the State of Nebraska
If this sounds like you, we'd love to connect!