At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire a talented Adult Psychiatrist within our Zionsville, IN clinic, who is passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Please apply now or contact me directly:
Director, Practice Development
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Top compensation can exceed $349,000 - $393,000/year, no cap.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Long Term Incentive Plan (Annual stock awards for eligible Psychiatrists).
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels (optional).
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in the state of Indiana, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management and psychotherapy.
- Experienced in working with adults or across the lifespan.
- Must reside within commutable distance of local clinic.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.