Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark Hospitality is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Are you looking to work at an exciting, iconic Lake Geneva area resort that has mastered the art of guest service? Then The Abbey Resort is The Lake Geneva Experience you are looking for! We aim to hire individuals who are ready and committed to Be The Difference by creating memorable experiences in the lives of all we serve.
As part of the Benchmark global hospitality and Abbey Resort family you are considered to be a transformational agent' for our guests and the best of the best'! You will have the opportunity to join an incredibly talented team at an all service resort situated on the beautiful shores of Geneva Lake. Our property mission is to exceed guests' expectations by genuinely creating lasting memories through our commitment to maintaining positive attitudes, providing outstanding service and superior accommodations.
Every Guest, Every Employee, Every Time!
We offer an array of great benefits for all Abbey employees including on property discounts in the Waterfront Shop, Waterfront and 240 West Restaurants, Café Latte, Avani Spa and Salon, as well as discounted room rates for friends and family. We also offer on the job training, uniforms, recognition programs, free parking, and free employee meals through our Employee Galley.
If you are ready to come Be The Difference - apply now!
What you will have an opportunity to do:
The Activities Supervisor is responsible for conducting and assisting guests with activities that are organized for all guests of the resort and assists in overseeing the smooth operation of the activities department as well as daily operations of indoor and outdoor pool areas.
The cleanliness and enjoyment of a hotel/resorts recreational areas is one of the main reasons that keep our guests returning to and recommending our hotels to friends and family. It goes without saying that experience a guest has while enjoying the pool environment is one of the most memorable of their stay.
We are looking for individuals with tremendous personalities, great attention to detail to join our team as a Recreation Supervisor. The ideal candidate will lead the team that creates memorable experiences for our guests through their attention to detail and care they take in ensuring the recreation experience is next to none. A great Recreation team can make memories for guests that will last a lifetime!
Are you ready to start a rewarding career, where you can Be the Difference in our guests stay and you can make a difference in your career, then look no further then Benchmark Hospitality.
- Lead the team to engage with guests to ensure their stay is going well
- Work as a team to enhance the guests experience
- Maintain an active presence around the recreational areas, ensuring cleanliness and guest satisfaction
- Work closely with housekeeping to ensure towels are clean and readily available
- Check in arriving guests to the area, helping them to identify as hotel/resort guests and to find available recreation options for them
- Clean all areas in the prescribed manner while following department standard operating procedures.
- Set-up and break down the recreational areas to ensure a successful day
- Remove soiled linen and trash from all service areas and take to appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Always respond in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other team members.
What are we looking for?
- Prior recreational and or hospitality experience preferred, but not necessary
- First Aid Certification preferred
- CPR Certification preferred
- High School / GED or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to write, speak, and read English
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Must be able to respond to guest requests quickly and efficiently
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.