NO SALES, NO WEEKENDS OR ON CALLS! working for a global brand - what more could you want!..
ACCOUNT SPECIALIST - Randstad InHouse Services (RIS) - Salary £24k - £26k plus great company benefits.
Randstad Inhouse Services deliver tailored end-to-end onsite recruitment solutions working in partnership with our clients from 100+ on-site locations throughout the UK
We have an exciting opportunity to join us supporting the on-site operations for Jaguar Land Rover in Solihull!
This role will require you to become an integral part of the client's team and will need to fully embed yourself by understanding the environment, culture, and of course, the requirements and skills of the roles you would be recruiting for.
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders, manage multiple roles and stick to tight deadlines all while providing a world class service.
The role will then offer a fantastic rotating shift pattern of 5:30am to 2:30pm, 7am to 4pm, 8am to 5pm and 1.30 pm to 10.30 pm, This allows more flexibility and the opportunity to support all the staff on-site with visibility being so important to this role.
In order to make the above shift patterns, being able to drive and having access to your own vehicle is essential to this role.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract the best people to the business
- Supporting, mentoring and skill sharing with all team members
- Creating good relationships with the client and customer focus
- Supporting the workforce
- Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs
- Monthly reporting to key stakeholders within the business
- Dealing with workforce pay and HR queries
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A background in onsite/temporary recruitment is desirable but not essential
- You should be able to example supervisory or team leading experience
- An understanding of volume recruitment management would be desirable
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with a key client and key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to our client then please do get in touch with Ade at today!
Randstad is committed to equal opportunities for all and will not discriminate based on an individual's sex, race, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, religion or belief, sexual orientation or age. We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact us on