At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Production Team Member, Powertrain is a member of the Manufacturing Production Team, and will be responsible for contributing to the hands-on production of Company's world-class vehicles and/or electric vehicle powertrains. Excellent attendance is crucial for team to achieve success. He/she must have the ability to work with various teams in General Assembly, Powertrain, Body-In-White or Paint shops. They will also be required to work with engineering, quality, and suppliers in various aspects of the overall process. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are an absolute requirement to establish effective working relationships within Company and outside.
$22 per hour
- Evaluating the assembly processes and equipment to look for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Escalating any process abnormalities to the appropriate support groups and leaders.
- Physical work including but not limited to pushing, pulling, gripping, twisting, reaching, lifting, standing, repetitive motions, etc.
- Working for extended periods of time.
- Lifting objects at various load levels.
- Use of complex tooling that requires specialized training.
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment: safety glasses, vests, shoes, hard hats.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Positive energy and attitude.
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, be committed, and be quality focused.
- Flexibility to support any shift including day, night and swing shifts, as needed. Weekend and holiday work may be required.
- Ability to solve problems independently and in team environments at a rapid pace.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills, comfortable presenting ideas and issues to peer groups and leaders.
- Ability to follow a required specific sequence of steps in a process repetitively for an extended period of time.
- Demonstrated ability to perform standardized work process and defined work instructions.
- There is frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) and perform other similar actions during the course of the workday.
- Fabrication/body work (e.g. body/paint repair, metal finishing, etc.) experience.
- Mechatronics' experience.
- Service in the United States Military with honorable discharge.
- Previous experience working in an automotive OEM plant.